
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Finnish Dictionary & Phrasebook: Finnish-English/English-Finnish (Hippocrene Dictionary & Phrasebooks)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Finnish Dictionary & Phrasebook: Finnish-English/English-Finnish (Hippocrene Dictionary & Phrasebooks). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Finnish Dictionary & Phrasebook: Finnish-English/English-Finnish (Hippocrene Dictionary & Phrasebooks) ReviewI didn't expect for this book to be as amazing as it is. I have studied Finnish as a second language for a couple years now living in a very, very, small town where the Finns came to mine copper.my grandparents came from there and so being Finnish I've dreamed of going there and being able to speak properly. Even with proper classes and many books I have bought this one stands out the most. It has everything including a background of Finland and also the precise ways of adding the beginnings and endings which are VERY MANY for one word (the word Divine .. as "he is divine") has about 20 different ways to use it and when you become frustrated there is ALWAYS an incredible way they have of making it easier to understand. I can't say enough about it. You woin't be disappointed and as a longer book instead of making it very wide - it fits quite perfectly anywhere I place it. Purse, Laptop bad, Jacket pocket... everything. I'm delighted with the design of the book as well as the contents. You will not at ALL be disappointed I can assure you.Suukkoja ja haleja xo Kiipis!
(kisses and hugs xo Cheers!)
** ENOY!**
~~ HolliFinnish Dictionary & Phrasebook: Finnish-English/English-Finnish (Hippocrene Dictionary & Phrasebooks) OverviewThis compact dictionary and phrasebook features a concise, easy-to-use grammar guide, a pronunciation table, and a handy reference section that provides the reader with the basics of the Finnish language. Also included is an introduction to the country's history as well as useful tips and practical information on how to navigate your way through the streets, shops and restaurants of Finland. The bilingual dictionary contains a modern, practice-oriented vocabulary. The phrasebook will help English speakers sort through the many situations encountered while travelling, such as finding transportation, booking hotel rooms, ordering at restaurants, visiting museums, or what to do in case of an emergency.
Want to learn more information about Finnish Dictionary & Phrasebook: Finnish-English/English-Finnish (Hippocrene Dictionary & Phrasebooks)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment